Ehsaas Kafaalat is the Government’s program through which it gives cash stipends of Rs. 2,000 monthly and bank accounts to the most deserving and poorest women across the country. Through a parallel Ehsaas policy initiative, women will also get better access to smartphones, as a step towards digital inclusion. For the programme, beneficiaries are being identified through a household survey and through Ehsaas Registration Desks. Ehsaas Kafaalat Registration details can be accessed here
Dr. Sania Nishtar has visited the Ehsaas Registration Desk at Government Boys High School, Walton Road, Lahore, and reviewed the Ehsaas Program registrationÂ arrangements. There are 512 Ehsaas registration desks in the country and 11 in Lahore to register the remaining families in the Ehsaas survey.
Ehsaas Kafalat Khabarnama (November 2021)
- Prime Minister Imran Khan reviewed the progress of Health, Ehsaas and Kisan Cards.
- Ehsaas Underway to upscale One Window Ehsaas Operations across all districts of KPK
- On the “World Poverty Day” Ehsaas launched National Data Exchange Platform
- Ehsaas announces nationwide scaleup of Ehsaas Nashonuma and Ehsaas Koye Bhooka Na Soye on the “World Food Day”
- Sania Paid tribute to rural women o Pakistan on “International Day of Rural Women”
- International Day of the Girl Child celebrated with young girls enrolled in Ehsaas Education Stipends
- Mazdoor Ka Ehsaas” unit established at poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Division
- Secretary Ismat Tahira reviewed Ehsaas Registration Desks at Islamia College for Boys, Lahore Cantt
- Under Ehsaas Policy, BISP board approved “Bell Curve Concept” for employee performance management.
- BISP’s Board subcommittee on “Risk” convenes.
- Dr Sania keynoted the launching ceremony of “Girls Education and Enterprise Alliance” organized by Iqra-e-Taleem-o-Aagahi.
- Work plan review session this week on Ehsaas targeted commodity subsidies, model Panahgahs, Ehsaas Cash disbursements, Ehsaas Registration Desks, Ehsaas Panahgahs and Ehsaas Tahafuz
- Meeting with chairperson, National; Commission on the status of women who highly lauded Ehsaas 50% + gender policy
- 8.46 million families served, & Rs. 103.09 billion cash disbursed this year through ehsaas, so far
- 3,366 mothers and children registered this month under ehsaas nashonuma,
- 43,995 Children enrolled in ehsaas education stipends this week
- 9,200 loans disbursed this week. 75 ceremonies held nationwide
- This month 1,254 families supported through ehsaas amdan
- Award of over 90,000 scholarships underway all over the country
- 494 registration desks operational at tehsil level to self-enroll households in the survey
- 1,782 people served at one window ehsaas center Islamabad this week
- This week 67,000 people served food across 7 districts through “ehsaas koye bhooka na soye”
All of those families who are beneficiaries of 8171 Ehsaas Program 2021 can visit the nearest Ehsaas Center for registrationÂ of primary, secondary and higher secondary scholarship benefits for their children between the age of 4-Years to 22-Years. You must bring your child’s “B-Form” orÂ CNIC with School or College admission certified verified by Head of Institute.
All the families eligible for sponsorship should approach our Tehsil Offices for registration of primary, secondary and higher secondary benefits for their children between the ages of 4 and 22 years. Bring the child’s ‘B Form’ or National Identity Card and a school or college headmaster certified admission receipt.
The Prime Minister has approved relief cash of Rs 12,000 per family for all the families in the quake-hit Harnoi district. The financial assistance will be issued to the families in the next 10 days. In addition to the federal government’s Ehsaas package, the additional financial relief amount will soon be delivered to the affected families after a detailed review of the damage caused by the earthquake.
Dr. Sanai Nishtar has finally announced the good news of opening Ehsaas Program Website 8171 Portal. This web portal’s prime importance is to provide the easiest way of knowing Eligibility through putting Form No/CNIC No. Ehsaas Survey is now going to complete, and after the survey, all Ehsaas centres/registration desks are opening throughout Pakistan, especially those families whose survey is still not finished.
Based on Ehsaas Survey, the payment of Ehsaas Kafalat, Emergency Cash (Phase-II), Scholarships is now continuing to distribute. Ehsaas program Nadra registration 8171 check online 2021 Portal is the most appreciated task to facilitate the people of Pakistan.
How to Get Ehsaas Kafalat Program Check CNIC Cash from HBL ATM:
- First of all, press the ENTER (Green) button on ATM machine
- Next select the Urdu language on screen
- Touch the Ehsaas Kafalat button on Screen
- Enter Your CNIC number
- Next step is biometric verification through Biometric device
- After the verification, you will get an amount of Ehsaas cash with payment receipt
Reopening of Ahsas Program 2021 Registration Online:
Ehsaas Centers are reopening fromÂ 1st September 2021Â at tehsil level. Eligible households who could not join the survey will be able to register at the nearest desk based on the National Identity Card of the housewife. Eligible women whose accounts are temporarily closed are requested to get biometric verification of their fingerprints from the nearestÂ NADRA e-facility. The families facing issues in Ehsas Emergency Cash Assistance are for one time, while those who have joined Ehsas Kafalat will be paid permanently. The next installment of Kiflat will be released after September. Receipt messages are sent to eligible users from 8171. Payment of quarterly stipend is subject to 70% attendance of enrolled children in school.
The Prime Minister, Imran Khan, has approved the “One Window Ehsaas Policy 2021,” which includes seven pillars;
1). Ehsaas Programme One-Stop Shop: The One Window Ehsaas Centers will be a one-stop shop that will allow beneficiaries to get information on all Ehsaas benefits and services available to them in one space. The first one has opened in Sitara Market, Islamabad. All districts will have One Window Centers.
2). Back Office Integration: The second part is the integrated back-office digital interface, facilitating access of all those working in the Ehsaas ecosystem to appropriate links and resources. We are currently developing this ecosystem.
3). Digital Information Platform: The Ehsaas Digital Platform has been launched. It is a one-stop-shop that will provide links to all Ehsaas-related information & services. The e-portal is accessible to everyone & has info in Urdu, enabling easy navigation for beneficiaries.
4). Ehsaas Mobile App: The limited version of Ehsaas App is available on Google Playstore. It is being expanded to reflect the entire ecosystem of Ehsaas Digital.
5). Ahsaas Program 2021 Integrated Database: The integrated Ehsaas database will enable Ehsaas agencies to access data from NSER registration check by cnic in real-time. This will allow ascertaining the eligibility of potential beneficiaries. It will show all benefits being received by individuals & HHs across Ehsas program Pakistan under PASSD agencies.
6). Unified Targeting Policy: The integrated database will facilitate the adoption of EhsaasOneWindow targeting Policy, which will make targeting predictable, evidence-based & effective in the Ehsaas ecosystem. All socio-economic targeting under Ehsaas will use the PMT, which is determined through Ehsaas Survey.
7). Policy on Ehsaas One Window: Pakistan’s social protection institutional landscape has historically been fragmented. Overall, safety nets in the country comprise a large number of small, thinly spread (in terms of resources) and weakly coordinated overlapping programs. There are over a hundred safety net institutions and programs in the country at the federal and provincial levels. Launched in March 2019, the Ehssas Strategy aimed to address these gaps and gave importance to the concept of One Window Ehsaas as part of its priority initiatives. The first step towards the creation of “One Window Ehsaas was the establishment of a new Division of Social Protection and Poverty Alleviation.
Ehsaas Program Portal Installment of Rs. 12000/- Nov to Dec 2021
Ehsaas Kafalat Installment of Rs. 12000/- July to December 2021 has been started by the Government of Pakistan. The deserved persons will get 2x quarterly installment payments. The schedule of the amount is as under:
- Quarter July “ September Rs. 6000/-
- Quarter October “ December Rs. 6000/-
- Total Payment Rs. 12000/-
The concerned and eligible persons should get their payment from the nearest payment centers. They can also receive the amount from the Biometric ATM Machines of Habib Bank Limited (HBL) and Bank Al Falah. The representative of the bank will guide you to get the amount at ATM Machine.
Instructions to Get Money
- Eligible persons must have with them the National Identity Card.
- The verification process of thumb at the biometric machine is compulsory.
- A Bank representative or any other agent is not authorized to deduct your amount. You will get the total amount of Rupees Twelve thousand.
- Get the receipt of the payment from the machine, and if you did not get the same, you must insist the representative give it to you.
- You will get a confirmation message after you receive the payment.
- If you get any issues or you have a complaint dial the following number:0800 26477
The NSER ehsaas kafalat program online registration to identify the most deserving families has started in the first phase of 15 districts. The Ehsaas Kafalat NADRA.Gov.Pk registration centers are established to ensure the eligibility for Ehsaas Kafalat card then you will get Rs. 2000/- every month.
- Greece Extra 5 Results Today
- Russia Gosloto 6/45 Results For Today
- Russia Gosloto 7/49 Results For Today
- Russia Gosloto 4/20 Results For Today
- Uk49s Teatime Results Today
- Uk49s Lunchtime Results Today
- France Lotto Results Today
- Greece Powerball Results Today
- Greece Powerball Payouts For Today
- Greece Powerball Predictions For Today